Bauback Yeganeh, Ph.D.
Bauback Yeganeh, Ph.D. is the founder & principal consultant of Everidian. His work focuses on creating and sustaining market leading organizational performance initiatives including multi-stakeholder organizational strategy creation and implementation, leadership development, and eco-advantage. Bauback has supported individuals and organizations all over the world, working closely with clients such as The World Bank, United Nations, United Way, FIEP Brazil, PwC, Progressive Insurance, Telefonica and Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
He is an educator in the Duke CE Global Learning Resources Network, an Adjunct Professor of Management at Elon University’s Love School of Business, and an Affiliate Instructor of Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management. Bauback is a skilled facilitator and a leader in strengths-based change methodologies and cognitive-behavioral executive coaching. He holds a Ph.D. in organizational behavior from Case Western Reserve University, an M.S. in organization development from American University, and a B.A. in (industrial/organizational) psychology from University of Maryland. Bauback is an author of forward thinking articles on individual and organizational change, a guitarist, and a music producer.
- Yeganeh, B. & Good, D. (2011). Metaphorically Speaking: Microblogging as a Way to Reframe Workplace Interaction. ODP Journal. Vol. 43, No. 3.
- Good, D. Yeganeh, B. & Yeganeh, R. (2010). Cognitive Behavioral Executive Coaching: A Structure for Increasing Leader Flexibility. ODP Journal.
- Yeganeh, B. & Kolb, D. (2009). Mindfulness & Experiential Learning. ODP Journal.
- Good, D., Yeganeh, R. & Yeganeh, B. (2009). Cognitive Behavioral Executive Coaching. Academy of Management.
- Yeganeh, B. & Glavas, A. (2008). Green Organization Development. ODP Journal.
- Townsend, M., Christian, B., Hague, J., Peck, D., Ray, M. & Yeganeh, B. (2008). OD Gets Wired. ODP Journal.
- Good, D. & Yeganeh, B. (2007). Mindfulness in Moments of Monotony. Academy of Management Annual Meeting. Atlanta, GA. Presentation in Managerial and Organizational Cognition.
- Yeganeh, B. (2010). Appreciative Inquiry – Internal Consultant Training, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Yeganeh, B. (2010). Leading with Trust & Respect. United Nations, FAO. Rome, Italy.
- Yeganeh, B. (2009). Inspirational Leadership. Curitiba, Brazil.
- Yeganeh, B. (2009). Green Organizational Change. Call For Action Northeast Brazil: Latin America Global Forum. Joao Pessoa, Brazil.
- Yeganeh, B. (2008). Systems Thinking. Rovinj, Croatia.
- Yeganeh, B. (2007). Mindfulness and OD: Momentary Awareness Required for Effective Change. OD Network Conference.
- Yeganeh, B. (2006). Igniting Positive Change Through Appreciate Inquiry: United Way National Crossroads Conference.
- Yeganeh, B. (2005). A Positive Revolution in Change. The Cleveland Foundation
- Yeganeh, B. (2005). Emotional Intelligence. Cleveland Bridgebuilders
- Yeganeh, B. (2005). OD Scholar/Practitioners as Agents of World Benefit. American University/NTL Anniversary Conference.
To view his manuscripts click here