KRH Psychiatrie Wunstorf
31515 Wunstorf, Germany
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail - email@example.com
School and University
- Exchange Student 1967/68 at Flushing High School, Michigan, USA
- Abitur 1971, Gymnasium Soltau, Germany
- Studying Germanistik and Anglistik at University of Hamburg 1971 to 1972
- Studying Medicine at Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (Medical School) Oct. 1972 to November 1978
- Intern at Mental State Hospital Wunstorf (NLKH Wunstorf), Germany, December 1978 to February 1982, Socially Oriented Psychiatry (Sozialpsychiatrie)
- Intern at Gemeinnütziges Gemeinschaftskrankenhaus Herdecke, Germany, Dept. Of Neurology March 1982 to Oct. 1984
- Senior physician at the Socially Oriented Psychiatric Hospital in Wunstorf November 1978 to 1990
- Senior Consultant of the Dept. Of General Psychiatry at Wunstorf, Germany, 1990 until Today Medical Director of the KRH Psychiatrie Wunstorf, Germany, since 2009
- Medical doctorate 1990.
- Dissertation: Suicide of Patients during treatment as In‐Patients: demographic and clinical data; biographical reports about their life and illness; casuistics; therapeutical and institutional aspects as well as aspects of communication and interaction."
- Grade: very good
- Specialist for Psychiatry and Neurology. Spezialist for Psychotherapy.
- Systemic Therapy (SG) and Systemic Supervision (SG)
- Teacher of Systemic Therapy (SG) and Teacher of Systemic Supervision (SG)
- DGSP – German Society of Social Psychiatry
- DGS – German Society for Prevention of Suicide
- NIS – Nds. Institute for Systemic Therapy and Counselling (Co‐Founder 1988)
- Vice‐ Chair since 2005 up to date
- EMZ – Center for Ethnomedicine Hannover (Board Member for 12 years)
- Systemic Society‐ German Association for Systemic Research, Therapy, Supervision and Counselling President since 2005
- Ehrenplakette of Ärztekammer Niedersachsen ( Honorary Badge of the State Chamber of Physicians of Lower Saxony) Oct. 2009 (for contributions to Systemic Therapy in
- Psychotherapy, for Intercultural Systemic Therapy and for the development of intercultural psychotherapeutical concepts for severely traumatized refugees).