Belden Charles Inc.,
1394 Mississippi River Blvd. S. , St. Paul, MN 55116
St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN
Website : www.beldencharles.com
Phone is 651-698-7799 or 651-698-7799
Dr. Ginny Belden-Charles is a facilitator, educator, consultant, and coach with a 30 year proven record of bringing diverse people together to address complex challenges. From small teams to cross sector global projects, Ginny understands how to build relationships across cultures, levels and disciplines. She is masterful at helping groups find coherent direction in the complexity facing organizations and communities today.
Ginny is a cofounder of the Center for Emerging Leadership and its Women’s Leadership Community, a self-sustaining dialogic community for women leaders that has been sustaining relational leadership practices for 15 years. She is also a member of an international network that shares a common practice known as the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter (AoH). AoH is both a learning community and a training program that helps people hold strategic conversations, discern wise action and make systemic change. She is a past mentor trainer with the Institute of Cultural Affairs and their Technology of Participation methods.
Her background includes 13 years in Human Resource Management and 25 years consulting in the areas of change management, leadership and team development, strategic planning, and organization design. In 2008 she joined the faculty at St. Catherine University Master’s in Organization Leadership Program. She has a PhD in Leadership from Tilburg University in the Netherlands (2011) and a master's degree in organization development as a Bush Fellow from Pepperdine University (1991).
Her clients include:
- Corporations: 3M, Medtronic, General Mills, Best Buy, Cox Communication, Cytec, Inc., Travelers Insurance, Land O’Lakes, and Target Corp.,
- NGO’s: Mid-MN Legal Aid, MN Coalition for Battered Women, Greater MN Housing Fund and the YWCA,
- Education: University of MN, St. Paul Public Schools, MN State Colleges and Universities, and the Singapore primary and secondary schools.
- Government and community groups: St. Paul Public Library, MN Departments of Health, Human Services and Natural Resources, the cities of Minneapolis, Brooklyn Park and Brooklyn Center and Ramsey County, Little Earth Native American Community and the MN House of Representatives.
- Foundations: Bush Foundation, Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation and Blandin Foundation.
She has published articles and a monthly column for the MN Women’s Press and Practicing, an online publication of the National Organization Development Network, is a contributing author to the 2006 edition of the Change Handbook, published by Berrett Kohler and is co-author of the book Towards the Learning Organization, a Guide, published in 1993 by the Institute of Cultural Affairs.