Yaqing Mao, Ph.D.
Beijing Normal University
100875 HaiDian District, Beijing
Yaqing Mao is a professor in the Faculty of Education at Beijing Normal University, from which he obtained his Ph.D. on the topic “FROM Extremes to Medium – A research on Methodology of Scientism Education and Humanism Education”, in 1996. Prof. Mao’s research is in the fields of School Management Improvement, Education Leadership, Quality of Higher Education and Management. He is the recipient of many awards including: The outstanding research award of China Academic Humanities and Social Sciences, Ministry of education of China, 2010 & 2013; The Beijing philosophy and social science research achievement award, Beijing Municipal Government, 2000 & 2012; The National Education Award for outstanding achievements in scientific research, Ministry of education of China, 2006 & 2009; and The New Century Excellent Talent Award, Ministry of education of China, 2005. In various times in his career, he has held positions as Director of National Training Centre of the Primary School’s Principals, Vice Dean of Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University, Director of Chinese Executive Office of School Management of Cooperation Programme between UNICEF and The Ministry of Education, Director of Research Center of Principals leadership, BNU, and more.
- Knowledge Perspective on Quality Assurance of Mass Higher Education, Beijing Normal University press, 2011
- Research on University Merger and Integration Management in China, Education Science Publishing House, 2010
- Knowledge Perspective on Core Competitiveness of University Development, Education Science Publishing House, 2010
- Training Based on School, Northeast China Normal University Press, 2008
- To Clarify the Educational Foundation: Education Design and Future Education, Henan Art Press, 2001
- FROM Extremes to Medium – A research on Methodology of Scientism Education and Humanism Education, Beijing Normal University press, 1999
He is also the author of a multitude of journal articles (click here for more information).