through Sun, September 9, 2018
Join in the multi-generational gathering of students, practitioners, and the curious to celebrate Appreciative Inquiry, strengths-based and positive approaches to change and life.
Conversations, reflections, and a variety of activities offer endless opportunities for:
- Growing community
- Celebrating each other
- Contributing our stories
- Learning together
- Sharing our aspirations
- Rejuvenating ourselves
- Welcoming the whole
Wherever you are on the AI Journey...Come Jam with Us!
For all the details, logistics and schedules, please CLICK HERE>
Dates: Begins Friday, September 7, at 8:00 am and ends on Sunday, September 9, at 1:00 pm after lunch. We will also host an informal Welcome Gathering on Thursday evening (Sept. 6) at a local establishment. More information to come.
Location: Bishop Booth Conference Center, Burlington, VT. A simple country retreat just 10 minutes from downtown Burlington, set in a splendid wooded setting right on Lake Champlain - an ideal location to rejuvenate, learn, be inspired, and strengthen our AI Community. Location: 20 Rock Point Rd, Burlington, VT 05408 Phone: (802) 658-6233
Hosted by the David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry and the Taos Institute with a team of dedicated planners and dreamers.
Register at this link: Click here. - (if the registration form does not show up for you today, please try back in a day or two, we are having a bit of trouble with our forms on our website. We are sorry for this inconvenience.)
Registration includes all activities, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and one evening reception at the Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry at Champlain College. Space is limited so register early!
For information email:
- Bishop Booth Conference Center: Simple accommodations with shared bath is available on site at the following rates: Double $40/person, and Triple $30/person. Even rooms with more people are available. Rooms should be booked directly with Bishop Booth Conference Center at: [email protected]. Payment in cash or check will be due upon check-in. If you would like to share a room, please let the BBCC know when you contact them with your reservation. For more information see: Bishop Booth Conference Center at Rockpoint
- Hotels: www.champlain.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/visits-and-events/where-to-stay
- The "AI Inn": We have created the opportunity for out-of-town participants to "stay" with local hosts in their homes. With the generosity of our local hosts, those who would like this type of accommodation are asked to let us know on their registration form. We will match participants with local hosts. Space is limited. If you would like to be a "local host", please let us know. For more information on this opportunity, email Mary Jane at: [email protected].
Register at this link: Click here.
Travel Information: Fly directly into Burlington, VT. You can also fly to Montreal or Boston where you can get a direct bus to Burlington - from Montreal (3hour) and Boston (3hour). Burlington has Uber and Lyft as well as taxis. Click here for more specific information.
Event Cancellation policy:
- 80% refund if canceled by March 1st.
- 50% refund if canceled by June 1st
- 25% refund if canceled by August 1st.
- No refunds after August 1st.
Donations for Scholarships: If you would like to support students in attending the gathering, we appreciate your generosity. Please contact Dawn Dole at [email protected]