through Fri, April 24, 2015
Location: Golden, CO
Rocky Mountain Center for Positive Change
Presenters: Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Barbara Lewis
This workshop is for and about you: how you develop and use your leadership skills and how you bring out the best in those around you. It gives you space, time and support to mobilize your own creative potential – along with the insight, skill and confidence to unleash positive power among those you lead. In our retreat-like setting you will:
- Discover and build upon your leadership strengths and skills through an appreciative inquiry-based 360° feedback, one-on-one coaching and personal reflection.
- Discover the leadership benefits if inquiry, inclusion and integrity
- Learn how to illuminate and inspire the best of people and situations
- Now is the time to affirm your leadership, appreciate the results you have achieved, and commit to the positive future that awaits you.This workshop fulfills a requirement in theCertificate
- Program:Appreciative Inquiry and Practice of Positive Change.
This workshop is approved to offer 24.25 (7 CC / 17.25 RD) Continuing Coach Education credits (CCE) towards renewal of certification in the International Coach Federation.
Email: [email protected]