We can now unveil some of the speakers attending Summer Institute 2012.
- Vernon E. Cronen, Ph. D., Professor, University of Massachusetts, Taos Institute Honorary Associate
- John Shotter, Ph.D. Professor emeritus, University of New Hampshire, Taos Institute Honorary Associate
- Ken Gergen, President and co-founder of the TAOS Institute
- Mary Gergen, Secretary and co-founder of the TAOS Institute
- Sheila Mcnamee, Ph.D., Professor of Communication, University of New Hampshire, Vice President and co-founder of Taos Institute
- Jason A. Wolf, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Beryl Institute, Professorial Lecturer at American University, Taos Institute Board Member
- Ann L. Cunliffe, Ph.D., professor at the University of New Mexico, Taos Institute Associate
- Chris Mowles, professor, University of New Hertfordshire
- Svend Brinkmann, Professor at Aalborg University
- Lene Tanggaard Pedersen, Professor på Aalborg University
Read more about the speakers. Click here
Keep track on the page. It will continually be updated with new interesting names and information's about the Summer Institute 2012.
Visit Copenhagen and enjoy three days of networking, casual company, and serious learning. Be inspired and see the gallery with pictures from last year's event. http://www.attractor.dk/english/summer%20institute/gallery
Sign up for the Summer Institute Click here
For the fourth time running, Attractor hosts a summer institute on systemic, constructionist and appreciative theory and practice. This summer the institute is again hosted in collaboration with The TAOS Institute – www.taosinstitute.net. The venue is wonderful Copenhagen where leaders, consultants, and scholars rendezvous for keynote speeches, workshops, and panel discussions.
Register now: Click here
For additional details: Click here