Positive Pivot: A Global Virtual AI Jam
October 15-17, 2020
Hosted by: David L Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry – Champlain College
Now more than ever, the world is calling for resilience, the ability to see strengths, innovative thinking, and solutions that come from an inclusive group of stakeholders. Do you want to:
- Engage in small group dialogue on topics relevant to our personal and professional practices
- Hear from industry thought catalysts on what our world is calling for from AI
- Learn from the real world experiences of our fellow practitioners
- Convene community conversations around critical themes for this moment in time (social justice, resilience in times of Covid, using AI to spark innovation and reinvention)
Join us for the 4th annual Appreciative Inquiry Community (AI) Jam!
This event has been an annual in-person gathering where AI practitioners, and anyone interested in strength-based approaches, can come to renew their energies, revitalize their practice, and reflect with each other on what the world is calling for from this community. This year, we’re rising to the challenge, making a positive pivot, and going virtual!
Wherever you are on your AI learning journey, this event is for you.
- Dates: Thursday October 15 – Saturday October 17
- Daily Times: 10am-4pm EST / 7am-1pm PST / 3pm-9pm CET
- Format: Each day there will be three 60-90-min structured opportunities for interaction via Zoom, coupled with unstructured interactive opportunities and asynchronous reflection activities.
- Highlights: Every day will include:
Ticket price includes:
- Access to SCHED (scheduling tool/app to make accessing zoom rooms easy!)
- Access to all sessions via Zoom
- Access to the recordings of our “Thought Catalyst” sessions.
- Access to any graphic recordings created by Drawing Impact during the Jam
- “Welcome to AI” treasure chest (packet of materials to orient/overview AI)
- E-journal template & Appreciative Reflective guidebook we will use during the Jam for reflective activities
- Digital AI Jam 2020 Zoom Backdrops (optional for you to use during our Zoom sessions)
- $200 = Buy one give one (you get your ticket and also provide a scholarship to others)
- $100 = Regular ticket
- $75 = Early Bird
- $50 = Student rate
- $0 = Scholarship (We can currently offer 5 scholarships, apply here)