Learn the Basic Principles of Collaborative Coaching and How to Build a Coaching Practice
A Course Designed for Mental Health Professionals
Location: 3316 Mt. Vernon, Houston TX 77006
Facilitators: Harlene Anderson, PH.D. & Diana Carleton, ED.D.
- Learn the fundamental assumptions of coaching from a collaborative-social construction perspective
- Learn the applications of the assumptions to coaching practice
- Learn the similarities & differences between coaching & counseling
- Identify & utilize your key counseling strengths & talents in coaching
- Learn the basics of setting up your practice & promoting yourself
- Participate in coaching & being coached exercises
- Expand your horizons & create possibilities for your career
This 5-day course is for mental health professionals who want to learn to be a collaborative coach and expand their personal achievements in life and work. It will provide an opportunity to develop and integrate individual, group and organizational coaching into your practice. Workshop includes assignments to enhance and integrate learning into your present practice and create new career directions. 40 Ceus.
Date & Times:
Session I: July 15, 16, 2011 9am to 4pm
Session II: August 5, 2011 9am to noon
Session III: September 9, 2011 9am to noon
Session IV: October 14 2011 9am to noon
For Information and to register contact:
Diana Carleton (713) 628-6761
Email: [email protected]
Please feel free to forward this information to other forward thinking mental health professionals.