The Taos Institute Online Community
New in 2022!
Join our new, and free, Taos Institute Online Community to stay connected with others who share your desire to learn, grow and innovate thanks to social constructionist and relational practices. The community offers
- A rich exchange of ideas, knowledge and practices
- A place to learn, play, and challenge each other
- A global family that thrives thanks to the multiplicity of voices that join in
- A welcoming feeling of being at home
- meet others from around the globe, learn about their work and reach out to them via public posts or private chat
- create a profile, including any relevant content and links you want to share about yourself so that the community can learn how you apply social constructionist principles in your work
- read and/or share posts with articles, videos, comments, or “cheers” on topics you care about
- stay in touch with your interest group(s)
- access online courses, workshops, and conferences (fees may apply)
- receive announcements for upcoming events and offerings
You can now access all that the Taos Institute has to offer in one convenient place, right at your fingertips – and it’s mobile-friendly!
Learn more by visiting The Taos Institute Online Community and join in the conversation!
The Taos Institute Online Community is free* and open to anyone interested in learning about social constructionist and relational theory and practices. Join us!
*Exception: Registration fees for courses, workshops, and conferences are required.