through Sun, June 28, 2015
Hong Kong Center (English)
Presenter: Dorothy Tsui – Hong Kong Center for Positive Change
Could your organization benefit from:
Increased employe engagement?
Aligned action around a shared vision?
The Power of AI is your pathway to better results.
Appreciative Inquiry is a proven method for leading positive change in organizations and communities around the world. Countless leaders have taken this workshop and are using Appreciative Inquiry to instill positive change in health care, education, military, business, athletic, community, religious, and government organizations. This 4.5-day workshop, formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry, will show you how to unleash the power of Appreciative Inquiry to:
- Transform complaints into commitments
- Create an emotionally positive, life affirming organizational culture and leadership style
- Enhance collaboration and process improvement
- Create a culture of service excellence
- Engage team members, customers, vendors, and stakeholders in strategic planning and transformation
Email: [email protected]
Learn how Appreciative Inquiry brings out the best and builds energy, focus and momentum for positive change. This workshop fulfills a requirement in the Certificate Program:Appreciative Inquiry and Practice of Positive Change
Accreditation: This workshop is approved to offer 25.75 (20.25 CC / 5.5 RD) Continuing Coach Education credits (CCE) towards renewal of certification in the International Coach Federation.