Summer Institute 2011:
Attractor and the Taos Institute are collaborating to bring you a summer institute on systemic and appreciative theory and practice
July 4-6, 2011
Come to Copenhagen and enjoy three days of networking, casual company, and serious learning.
For the third time running Attractor hosts a summer institute on systemic and appreciative theory and practice. This time with the TAOS Institute as partner. The venue is wonderful Copenhagen where leaders, consultants, and scholars rendezvous for key note speeches, workshops, and panel discussions.
The topics range from leadership, conversations, and communication to process consultation, project management, and entrepreneurship.
Currently we are expanding the list of inspirational speakers but the following have already confirmed their arrival.
Presenters from the Taos Institute:
- Ken & Mary Gergen, founders of the TAOS Institute
- John Shotter, ph.d. professor emeritus, University of New Hampshire
- Sheila Mcnamee, Ph.D., Professor of Communication, University of New Hampshire
- Gerald Monk, Dr., Department of Counseling and School Psychology, San Diego State University
- Frank Barrett, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management and Organization Behavior, Department of Systems Management, Naval Post Graduate Academy
- Jacob Storch, Deputy Director in RMC Attractor
For details and registration information: www.attractor.dk/english/summer%20institute