TAOS NEWS & WHAT’S HAPPENING:
Listen to the podcast with Diana Whitney on the new book: Thriving Women, Thriving World
New Book – order your copy today!
Resources for Facilitating Differing Worldviews
- Resources for Facilitating Differing Worldviews (410.25 KB)
Our recent Taos Publications
Coordinated Management of Meaning (CMM): A Research Manual
by Natasha A Rascon and Stephen Littlejohn
Taos Institute Publications, 2017
Communicating Possibilities: A Brief Introduction to the Coordinated Management of Meaning (CMM)
by Ilene C. Wasserman and Beth Fisher-Yoshida
Taos Institute Publications, 2017
See more at: www.taosinstitute.net/communicating-possibilities
First Children’s Book on Appreciative Inquiry
STAN and the FOUR FANTASTIC POWERS
We are excited to present the first book on Appreciative Inquiry for Children.
Stan and the Four Fantastic Powers presents readers with a new way of looking at their world and the possibility of becoming change agents. Appreciative Inquiry encourages the use of positive questioning, collaboration, curiosity, and creativity, using the AI 4-D cycle represented through Stan’s Four Fantastic Powers:
• ME Power: discovering strengths
• SEE Power: dreaming future possibilities
• WE Power: working as a team to develop goals and a plan
• DO Power: delivering the plan
New WorldShare Book Available Online!
Harlene, conversaciones interrumpidas
By Harlene Anderson, Rocío Chaveste y ML Papusa Molina
Download now for free! http://www.taosinstitute.net/harlene-conversaciones-interrumpidas
TERAPIA COLABORATIVA: RELACIONES Y CONVERSACIONES QUE HACEN UNA DIFERENCIA
Editor: Adela Garcia
Download now for free! https://www.taosinstitute.new/terapia-colaborativa
Rhetoric in Action: Philosophy, Psychology, and Politics
By Herbert W. Simons
Download now for free! http://www.taosinstitute.net/rhetoric-in-action
Cultural Dialogue at Home – Austrian Hosts and Syrian Refugees: An Autoethnographic Narrative
By Corina Ahlers
Download now for free! http://www.taosinstitute.net/cultural-dialouge-at-home
See Taos Institute ®
READ THE LATEST:
WEBSITES OF INTEREST:
International Journal of Collaborative Practices – Issue 7 now available!
Visit: http://collaborative-practices.com to read the journal and join the mailing list.
Welcome (Bienvenidos) to the International Journal of Collaborative Practices. The Journal brings together members of a growing international community of practitioners, scholars, educators, researchers, and consultants interested in postmodern collaborative practices.
The Journal provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and stories from practitioners, researchers and scholars who utilize collaborative principles in their daily work and disciplines. This forum is intended to help preserve, produce, promote and value dialogical and relational processes and practices which generate new opportunities for collaboration — toward contributing to greater success in our working and living together locally and globally.
BRIEF ENCOUNTERS FROM THE TAOS INSTITUTE:
Brief Encounters from the Taos Institute are a way to share constructionist ideas with you. Each month a member of the Taos Institute board of directors or an associate will share an idea or experience that might be an inspiration for you and others. To view past issues of Brief Encounters Click Here
- December 2019 – The Conversation, Walking Together
- November 2019 – Social Constructionist Research for a “Future Forming” Congregation
- October 2019 – What a blast I had this summer!
- September 2019 – Truth, Fake News, and the Social Construction of Reality
- August 2019 – Remaining Human: “What Can We Do?” vs. “Who Will We Be?”
- July 2019 – Participating in the “livingness of life”
- June 2019 – The Social Construction of Retirement: One Woman’s Experience
- May 2019 – System Transformation in Response to a City’s Homeless Emergency: Who Are You?
- April 2019 – Awesome Time at the 2019 World Appreciative Inquiry Conference
- March 2019 – Found in Translation
- February 2019 – Learning to Change the World: The Taos Diploma in Social Construction and Professional Practice
- January 2019 – A Year for Celebrating 25 Years