Haibo Zeng, Ph.D.
No.1 Dingfuzhuang East Street
Beijing, China 100024
- School of Management, Communication University of China (CUC)
- Visiting Scholar Position: Visiting scholar at Our Lady of the Lake University and Houston Galveston Institute (2012-2013)
- Associate of Taos Institute
- Ph.D in Applied Psychology. School of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, Beijing .China.
- MA in Enterprise Management. School of Management, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, Gansu Province. China.
- BA in Public Administration. Department of Management Science, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, Gansu Province. China.
- 14 years of Meditation and Zen practice.
- 12 years of Coaching, Consulting, Counseling and training in EAP service
- Trained more than 20000 professional people in Universities and all kinds of organizations.
Special Interests and Projects:
- The application of social construction theory to coaching, supervising and career counseling.
- Development of International Certificate Program in Collaborative Practices with an emphasis on Coaching (in Beijing, China).
- Training career counselors and coaches.
- Organization and management consulting.