Sally Denham-Vaughan is an Organizational Consultant, Accredited
Coach/Coach Supervisor, International Trainer, Psychotherapist and
Supervisor. Sally has a background in Clinical Psychology and Gestalt
Psychotherapy with over 25 years experience in senior leadership
positions in the NHS in the UK. She now specializes in Relational
Leadership Development, Organizational Transformation and Change and
Recently her consulting work has focused on large culture change programs with global organizations committed to ethical, ecological and sustainable developments. She also works as an executive coach with CEO and Board members of purpose driven organizations.
She is the Co-Founder of Relational Change, an International Organization specializing in developing Relational Approaches in theory and practice. For information concerning post-graduate programs in Relational Organizational Development, (ROG) and Supervision visit www.relationalchange.org. Resources, including published papers, chapters, lectures and videos are free for download on the Resources page.
Sally is Academic Advisor of the Doctoral program at Metanoia/Middlesex University in London, Visiting Fellow in the School of Business, Leadership and Enterprise, (UCS), International Board Advisor at The Relational Center in Los Angeles and International Faculty Associate at the Pacific Gestalt Institute in California.
Sally’s work is grounded in a passion for ecology and co-emergence which she supports by regular long walks with her dogs
Sally Denham-Vaughan Manuscripts
- Moving Towards More Supportive Fields (197.71 KB)
- The Process of Presence: Engergitic Availability and Fluid Repsonsiveness (111.42 KB)
- Will And Grace: An Integrative Dialectic Central To Gestalt Psychotherapy (290.22 KB)
- Field-Relational Coaching for Gestalt Beginners: The PAIR Model (106.27 KB)
- The Liiminal Space and Twelve Action Practices for Gracious Living (1.1 MB)
- For resources in the form of free-for-download papers, podcasts, and short videos click here