Per Jensen, DSysPsych., Professor
VID Specialized University,
Mailbox 184 Vinderen, NO-0319
Per Jensen is professor at the Master Program in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice at VID Specialized University, Oslo, Norway. He has a doctorate in systemic psychotherapy from Tavistock Centre/ University of East London, UK. He has written several textbooks and articles in the field of family therapy, psychotherapy and mental health.
Books and articles in English (last years):
- Jensen, P. 2008: How to understand the lack of research that include the meaning of therapist personal and private life in psychotherapy (Human Systems).
- Jensen, P. 2008: The Narratives Which Connect… A Qualitative Research Approach to the Narratives which Connect Therapists’ Personal and Private Lives to their Family Therapy Practices. Doctorate of Systemic Psychotherapy awarded by the University of East London in conjunction with the Tavistock Clinic.
- Jensen, P. 2013: Own Family History as Part of Personal and Professional Development in Family Therapy Training: Irrelevant, optional, or compulsory? Fokus på familien (nr 1).
- Jensen, P. 2012: The Map of Relational Resonance in Professional Practice. Human Systems, volume 23, (pp. 119-138), Leeds.
- Jensen, P. 2013: Family Therapy in Norway. Past and Present. Contemporary Family Therapy, Springer.
- Jensen, P. 2013: Own Family History as Part of Personal and Professional Development in Family Therapy Training: Irrelevant, optional, or compulsory? Fokus på familien. (nr. 2).
- Jensen, P. 2016: Mind the Map: Circular processes between the therapist, the client, and the therapist’s personal life i Stratton, Peter og Vetere, Arlene: The Interacting Selves. Rutledge. Out in January