Liu Dan, Ph.D.
Student Mental Development Center
Room 121, Building No. 10,
Tsinghua Yuan No. 1, Haidian District,
Beijing, 100084, P. R, China.
Phone: 86-10-6278 2007 (home)
Fax: 86-10-6278 9640
Mobile: 86 139 1116 4607
Areas of Current Interest and Expertise:
- Effect of co-therapist and co-trainer in family therapy practice and training program in China.
- Using Collaborative Approach in Teaching, training, and coaching in psychotherapy study.
- Enhance the college student adaptation process by systemic therapy perspectives.
- Developing courses on psychological education in the university. The courses focus on student self development and crisis prevention. There are different courses for students, for tutors, for supervisors, for special groups in the campus, et al.
- Develop techniques on the basis of family therapy and family mediation to help family of college students with problem.
- Systems of supervision and training for psychological counselors. Schools and other institutions will improve their staff’s skills, self-esteem and motivation, through positive systems of supervision and appraisal.
- Department of Psychology, Peking University, Ph.D. 1996-1999.
- Department of Psychology, Peking University, M.S. 1991-1994.
- Department of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, B.S.1985-1989.
- Medical Psychology Institute, Heidelberg University, Germany. 2009.
- Family Institute, Hong Kong University, 2004, 2006.
Membership to Societies:
- Vice Chairman of Family Therapy Group,Mental Health Association of China. 2009-2015.
- Vice Chairman of German-Chinese Academy of Psychotherapy. 2014-2018.
- Registered Supervisor (D-06-042)of Clinical and Counseling Psychology Registration System (CCPRS),Chinese Psychological Society (CPS)
- Board member of Mental Health Association of China, Branch of University Student Counselling. Since 2001.
- Consultant of Student Counselling Centre, Peking University. 2005-2009.