Johan Poisquet, Ph.D.
University of Hasselt
Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Johan Poisquet works as an O.D. practitioner at Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship, a government agency, charged with implementing the economic, innovation and enterprise policy in Flanders, the Dutch speaking northern part of Belgium. In addition, he is guest-professor at the University of Hasselt (Belgium) where he coordinates and facilitates post-academic leadership and professional personal development programs from a relational constructional approach . He is co-founder and chairman of Allegro – a learning community for alumni of the experiential learning programs: HR Leadership (UHasselt), Matrix, leading and coaching in connection (UHasselt), CIGO (UHasselt – KU Leuven) and Process-oriented Leadership (UC Leuven Limburg).
He holds a master’s degree in Economics (KU Leuven) and PhD in Social Sciences from the University of Tilburg (the Netherlands).
He is always in for a conversation and exploring possible joint-projects concerning:
- Designing and facilitating learning experiences for professionals
- Laboratory training in relational leadership and change
- Dialogical and collaborative forms of (re)making worlds together
- Process consultancy (as introduced by Edgar Schein)
- Multi-actor dynamics
- Participatory action research on leadership and change
- Relational and Community Art – Dadaism as forms of (re)creating social realities