Dr. Liu Haihua, Ph.D.
Mental Health Counseling center in Peking University
Xintaiyang Student Building
No.5 Yiheyuan Road, Beijing, China,100871
Phone: +86 13910600904
Dr. Liu Haihua, Ph.D. in Psychology, Associate Professor
Ph.D. in Personality and Social Psychology in Peking University; Director of Peking University Student Mental Health Education and Consultation Center.
Managing council member of Beijing Psychological Counseling Association of Higher Education Research Association; member of American psychological Association occupational health Research Association; Registered psychologist of Chinese Psychological Society; family systems therapist, GCDF global career planners; Counselor of Beijing Public Security Bureau on anti-fraud telecommunications project; Special psychological experts of Chinese people’s broadcasting station and Beijing people’s Radio.
With over 10 years experience in Student Mental Health Education and Consultation Center of Peking University, expertise in career education, adolescent family education, coping strategy of college student and coping strategies based on Buddhism wisdom.
- Efficient and Happy work and other books, issued a goal setting theory of achievement motivation
- Youth Hotline consulting case longitudinal study
- China Youth crowd psychological problems and coping, etc. in Chinese core journals and papers
- Several SSCI thesis in English, such as Emotional Exhaustion: Examining the Mediation Role of Surface Acting and Deep Acting.
- Career locus of control and career success among Chinese employees: A multi-dimensional approach. The moderating role of attachment anxiety on social network site use intensity and social capital. Psychological Reports