Guido Veronese, Ph.D.
Dpt. of Human Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca
Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo, 1
20126 Milano MI
Phone: +39 (0)264484800, +39 3333484393 (Mobile)
Fax: +39 (0)264484863
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Guido_Veronese https://unimb.academia.edu/GuidoVeronese
Guido Veronese is an Italian Associate Professor working at the Department of Human Sciences & Education, University of Milano-Bicocca. Graduated from Padua University in Clinical and Community Psychology. He earned his doctorate in Clinical Psychology (University of Milano-Bicocca). Psy.D. in individual, couple and family Psychotherapy, counseling and family mediation. His research focuses on investigating throughout mixed-methods research designs domains and dimensions of well-being in war-affected populations. Psychological functioning, sources of agency, and culture-informed coping strategies are the core of his investigation. Guido teaches and does research in multicultural contexts, and in settings characterized by ongoing crisis such as Gaza Strip, in the Middle East (Iraq Kurdistan) and Niger, Sub-Saharan Africa.
His research interests:
– Functioning factors in contexts of collective trauma
– Wellbeing and resilience in crisis and war contexts
– Individual/ collective trauma and human rights
– Child development in contexts of political and military violence
– Helpers & health providers trauma and post-traumatic growth
– Efficacy and effectiveness of systemic-relational psychotherapies.
– Psychopathology and system of meanings in multicultural contexts
– Action research and participative clinical and community intervention in war-affected and displaced populations